Come share my world

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Of fraud, blog beta (not) and an interview.
Ok i have had to do woosah like several times since yesterday. What in the flipping 'eggs' is wrong with blog beta? I have been struggling to post up messages on a few of my favourite blogs. Blog beta shouldn't even try that mess with me at all o!
Lately i have been receiving alot of all these scam mails alot. I think it has something to do with xmas coming. They are looking for some dollars to chop (not). I never read these mails (simply click on delete) but this morning i decided to humor myself.
This is from a 'new' friend Mr Salgado
DEAREST ONE, I AM MR. FELIPE SALGADO, I LIVE AND WORK IN UK WITH A FINANCE COMPANY WHICH I WILL LATER DISCLOSE THE NAME TO YOU AS WE GO FURTHER, I AM AWARE THAT THIS LETTER WILL GET TO YOU AS A SUPPRISE AS WE HAVE NOT KNOWN EACH OTHER BEFORE AND WITH THE KIND OF FRAUD THAT GOES ON IN THE INTERNET TODAY ONE WILL FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THIS. LET ME BE VERY BRIEF HERE AND MAKE MY POINT.
AS THE CREDIT MANAGER IN THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION I AM WORKING WITH, I HAVE THE POWERS OF CREDITING INTO YOUR CREDIT CARD ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD CAN CARRY (dang boy credit card can carry! this right here shows dude is not based in the U.K) OR IF YOU HAVE EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT I CAN ALSO PAY IN ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY IT CAN CARRY PROVIDED YOU FURNISH ME (furnish him! i am now a carpenter!) WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATIONS OF THE LINE OF CREDIT OR CREDIT CARD, I HAVE A MEANS OF COVERING IT UP HERE AND IT WILL NOT BE TRACED IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND ALL THAT YOU NEEDED TO DO IS TO TAKE YOUR OWN PERCENTAGE WHICH I AND MY COLEAGE HAVE AGREED TO GIVE YOU 30% OF WHAT EVER WE PUT INTO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT AND WE WILL TAKE 70% FROM WHICH WE WILL USE PART OF IT TO CLEAN THE RECORD OF THE TRANSFER TO AVOID FUTURE PROBLEM OR TRACES.
THIS TRANSACTION CAN LAST AS LONG AS WE REMAIN HERE AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE HONEST TO US BY SENDING OUR OWN SHARE OF THE MONEY WITHOUT SITTING ON IT, BEAR INMIND THAT THIS IS STRICTLY DEAL THAT WILL MAKE US WHATEVER WE WANT TO BE IN LIFE IF WE CAN BE SINCERE TO EACH OTHER AND THERE IS NO LEGAL DOCUMENT NEEDED TO BACK IT UP AS OUR SAFETY AND YOUR SAFETY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. THIS IS 100% ILLEGAL BUT HIGHLY RISK FREE BECAUSE I AM INCHARGE AND WILL TAKE CARE OF EVRYTHING MYSELF. WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU ARE INTRESTED. CONTACT ME WITH THIS: EMAIL ADDRESS:donfelipe_salgado@myway.com
YOURS SINCERELY, MR.FELIPE SALGADO.
This got me thinking, seriously how stupid and greedy are all these people that get scammed through the net. Chai! dude is saying it is 100% illegal but some ignoramus will still be tempted. When i got this mail i thought about the ABC documentary that has caused a bit of hopla in the past few days and i can't help but laugh at the fact that the joke really is on all those scammed. I am sorry o, i am all for dealing with all those silly boys that are dragging the name of my beautiful country down the drain. But shouldn't the greedy victims also be punished?
I am seriously thinking of replying Felipe lol i want to see what the next mail will look like. What do you guys think?
On a lighter note, i rec'd this from one of my friends and it really encouraged me. Enjoy
12 days to xmas yipee!

8 Comments:

  • Hi girl, I absolutely loved the video.

    By Blogger Nilla, at 1:13 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • I just switched over to Blogger Beta as well. On my laptop, I am ok posting comments on people's blog BUT I used my friend's laptop yesterday and I could not!

    Beautiful video and something in it stood out and applies to me 100, I needed to be reminded! Thank you!

    By Blogger LondonBuki, at 1:45 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • I just switched over to Blogger Beta as well. On my laptop, I am ok posting comments on people's blog BUT I used my friend's laptop yesterday and I could not!

    Beautiful video and something in it stood out and applies to me 100, I needed to be reminded! Thank you!

    By Blogger LondonBuki, at 1:47 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • I just switched over to Blogger Beta as well. On my laptop, I am ok posting comments on people's blog BUT I used my friend's laptop yesterday and I could not!

    Beautiful video and something in it stood out and applies to me 100, I needed to be reminded! Thank you!

    By Blogger LondonBuki, at 2:35 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • @Nilla thanks for stopping by. U are welcome.

    @LB i am still resisting the beta move(i don't want to lose all th stuvvv lol). Glad u liked the video

    By Blogger Funmi, at 2:38 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • I loved the it, good stuff!
    Beta blogger is tripping, I just opened a gmail account, that way I can post using my email account.
    The scammed r truly MUGU'S

    By Blogger Biodun, at 3:47 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • ok - he started with the statement of fraud and yet what he was asking for what fraudulant - what type of totology is this - and then goes on to tell us is illegal - and what was the message - He is not trying t scam you, but wants you to join him in scaming you - this is the best! and after the dude takes the money out of his credit supposing it works what happens, - erm the bank will force him to pay back the money he took out of the credit account - so you still end up scammed - this is a killer!!

    on the bloggerbeta front - I too have been experiencing some inconsistency - oh well!!

    By Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me, at 7:40 pm, December 13, 2006  

  • I am hating blogger beta cos i always have wahala with signing in on my PC. It is very annoying.

    By Blogger temmy tayo, at 9:46 am, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home