Come share my world

Monday, December 11, 2006

Finally picked up 'Purple Hibiscus' and i am loving every single page (London Buki thanks for recommending this book). Chimamanda definately has a way with words.I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 2 weeks to xmas yipee. My sister was asking me if i had put up a tree???? It didn't even cross my mind....habibi thought of it but he saw i wasn't too keen.Guess i need to make sure that doesn't repeat itself next year :) will hopefully go the whole nine yards next year (by God's grace).

Name that tune:

I scarcely understand
How a simple servant can be called the great I Am
How the Son of God Is still the Son of man
Both the Shepherd and the Lamb
The healer and the Wounded One

5 Comments:

  • Well, I AM FIRST!!!!

    Don't know the song tho.

    WHy didnt u put up xma tree, u this naija woman.(like i did)

    Anyways, have a blessed and wonderful xmas jare with ur loved ones.

    By Blogger temmy tayo, at 2:50 pm, December 12, 2006  

  • Those lyrics were sung by the beautiful and talented Cece Winans (I love her) on 'One and the Same'. Ably supported by Take 6 (love them too). I love that song. Thanks for the memorial of Pastor Bimbo yesterday... she is still touching lives and will continue to do so... that's what it's all about.

    By Blogger Daddy's Girl, at 3:24 pm, December 12, 2006  

  • wow - you didn't put up a tree thats like the main thing LOL - I would ask what the book is about LOL - but the answer would be go find out about it myself. I will add that to my to do list. Hows your count down going. Good Im sure. Did you buy the lent calender with the chockie - now thats what Im talking about. Should be helpful with the countdown.

    By Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me, at 6:41 pm, December 12, 2006  

  • Go get ur xmas tree or decoration, its not too late :)
    I will look into getting that book!

    By Blogger Biodun, at 11:24 pm, December 12, 2006  

  • @ Temmytayo thanks for the well wishes and yes i am being a naija girl no trees this year.

    @Daddy's girl you are so right its all about touching lives.

    @LOSCM the book is honestly worth a read.

    @Biodun nah girl i will pass on the xmas decor this year. There is no point (starting) what i know i cannot begin lol. Go grab your copy!

    By Blogger Funmi, at 12:09 pm, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home