Come share my world

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

He only gets better like old wine ;)

I must be living under a rock or sumthin, i only found out today that 'I call it love' was done by Lionel Richie. Lionel is one of my fave of all times from 'hello' to 'ballerina girl' to 'penny lover' that's a man that knows how to drop the tunes. I always hear 'i call it love' on the radio but i seem to miss the part where the name of the artiste is mentioned. I just figured it was Lemar who did the song.Talking of the radio u.k bloggers anyone listen to magic 105.4? There is this competition that has been going on for the past 6 months its called
magic mystery voices the jackpot is now on 84k if i am right. What i would do to get the money hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here is to the one man who's nose job i liked :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home