Come share my world

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Messenger
Earlier on today someone on my msn messenger decided to say hi! The funny part is that we had never chatted before (she added me on to her list during 'the confluence' era). The first thing she said was that 'she was cool' and the only reason she was doing this was because someone had confronted her online. Apparently the person felt she might be a 419 person or some ish like that. I have 92 names on my msn messenger list and the truth is that i rarely say a word to 75% of the people the reasons are just too many:
  • I have completely forgotten who the person is and feel its rude to start grilling
  • We rarely have anything to say after hi! wassup! and lol
  • They were part of my past
  • I never knew the person!

I have various groups on my list :forever amoir, friends, **** sistahs and other contacts. It just hit me today - what's the point of having all these people on my list if year in year out we completely ignore ourselves(it is best they are placed on my exile list (got that word from my new msn buddy)). I have now decided to do a messenger sanitation(wish me luck). Once anyone on my list comes online i will take the first step and say hi, if its someone i never actually knew, i will try and find where the missing link is. If there was never a link (these are the kind of people that click 'reply all' when a group mail is sent) i will just block and delete.

In other news the Governor of Plateau state Joshua Dariye has been impeached (like that was supposed to be a surprise).

Name that song:

Cocoa butter skin i can't wait till i get......................somebody's got to be on top.......

Song 2

For the will to carry on, for anything that's true......... cause your love is so amazing, cause your love inspires me.....

8 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Omo Ibadan, at 8:28 pm, November 14, 2006  

  • Joe - My Name is Joe "Don't you wanna come along on the ride of your life..... Cocoa butter skin, I can't wait till I get in your body.... Somebody's got to be on top....."

    I knew every song on that album! LOL! Thanks for your comments on my blog. What have you been inspired to do?

    By Blogger Favoured Girl, at 10:57 pm, November 14, 2006  

  • @tp u got it right My name is joe. I have been inspired to start a journal of a sort for my unborn kids.......still cooking it up.

    By Blogger Funmi, at 11:25 pm, November 14, 2006  

  • song 2 is Christina Aguilera a song from her 1st album! Cant think of the title now, happy msn sanitation, I should do the same soon

    By Blogger Biodun, at 11:51 pm, November 14, 2006  

  • oopsss u r wrong! nice try biodun...i am actually looking for a group that sang the song b4 aguilera

    By Blogger Funmi, at 12:20 am, November 15, 2006  

  • second song is i turn to you by christina aguilera.. lol@msn sanitization.. i have so many ppl i dont talk to too but for some strange reason i find it hard to delete.. i'm a big fan of blocking tho(cos then you can't check and find out that i deleted you.. lol)..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 am, November 15, 2006  

  • I love that Joe song!!!

    My MSN list has less than 30 people... I had to do an "MSN Sanitation" too and it felt good.

    By Blogger LondonBuki, at 11:48 am, November 15, 2006  

  • Joe was the the CD to have back in the day - I still have him - but havnt gotten a chace to listen - I even remeber having all of his album - If I was ever told that there will be a time when I wont have the time to listen to joe - I would have scoffed. Oh well.

    Also - I have taken your msn advice.

    By Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me, at 3:43 pm, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home