Come share my world

Monday, November 13, 2006

And so on and so forth...........

This weekend was pretty uneventful.........nothing really happened on saturday apart from the fact that i practised my recorder. Going off on a tangent for a hot second :) my pastor teaches a few of us recorder classes every sunday. Initially i was the class olodo i just couldn't get the hang of using the recorder fastforward 5 weeks i am so on top of things now i am now a certified ajayi worker! I even practice songs we haven't started learning yet(showed everyone else what stuff i was made of yesterday!). That's a quick wrap up of my weekend.......o i forgot to mention my
team showed the stuff they are really made of yesterday by whooping Liverpool's butt!

Later in the evening i decided to watch BEN TV (naija station on Sky) Bisi Olatilo's show was on. Donald Duke (the governor of Cross Rivers state) was declaring his intention to run for presidency come 2007. I am not too much a politics person per se but i was tripped by what i saw on t.v (that man has a lil bit of Bill Clinton/ JFK charisma going for him). His speech was titled
'Why i want your mandate' ( better listen here) (i have heard alotttttt of politicians and so called leaders give speeches before this was solid......and there was a genuineness about him). Mr Donald Duke definately has my vote come 2007. Please check out his blog and official campaign website .In any case please remember Nigeria in your prayers because the next seven months will be very vital to the survival of that great nation.

A friend of mine decided to punish me today by sending me this lil IQ test unfortunately its on excel and i can't seem to get blog to accept it(will keep trying though). Blog experts please help a sistah out.......
Finally decided i need to get back to my first love: reading. I will be sharing on a few books that have completely turned my life around completely (bit by bit). There was something else i wanted to blog about but its skipped my mind.....will have to come back to that later.
Ladies do check out Miguel's blog....he has a poem that is sure to put a million dollar smile on your face.
Name that song:
All that time you went out with that other fellow.......i knew about it, i just didn't care.....pain in my head, i rather be dead

6 Comments:

  • babe you changed the outlook of your site.. i'm not sure how i feel about this oh.. takes some getting used to!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 am, November 14, 2006  

  • lol @ overwhelmed's comment, me I likey o
    The song is by Boys II men, End of the road, I cant be wrong, lol
    I cant help with the excel issue. R u referring to the annoying recorder, I rather call it a flute though, that high skools in naija were famous for? If so, u just brought back some memories, ha ha that I wish 2 bury 4 ever, lol

    By Blogger Biodun, at 5:16 am, November 14, 2006  

  • @ONB take ur time my dia lol!

    @Biodun i can see u are taking your smarties alot these days well done! Yep the recorder aka flute and i am loving every bit of it.

    By Blogger Funmi, at 10:59 am, November 14, 2006  

  • You changed your template!!! I was surprised!!!

    Biodun is sharp oh, I was wondering what the song was!

    I was a recorder Gee in secondary school oh!!!!

    I'll go and check out your other blog.

    By Blogger LondonBuki, at 1:59 pm, November 14, 2006  

  • Yes the template looks fab - when I cam here, I had to make sure it was the same funmi's blog I was visitng. NICE!!

    Playing an instrument is really important - I wish I managed to play atleast one - instead of attempting to play many - so to say - Ive forgotten them all. NOT NICE!!

    By Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me, at 3:39 pm, November 16, 2006  

  • @ London Buki and LOSCM thanx a bunch! Decided i try and 'up' the appearance abit :)

    By Blogger Funmi, at 9:17 am, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home