Come share my world

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Hey people! Happy Val's day. I hope you are all having a good day? Thanks DJ Valentine for hooking me up with 'my song'. U need to checkout her hot playlist.

This time last year i was still in lagos serving (away from habibi) so i roasted big time. He was sweet enough to have my gifts sent down (had to keep hoarding him about ensuring i got them before the 14th). Biodun seems to have that in common with me :)


Well this year has started off excellent in every sense of the word. I mentioned having a list of goals for 2007 and i can say without a doubt that God has been truly faithful. My first valentines as a married woman has been beautiful so far (went for a lovely lunch with habibi and yours truly ate like a pig! am allowed jare, i can still remember i used to eat at home before going on any dinner dates back in the day that way my asiri (secret) as a pariolodo won't be revealed!) Remember i mentioned not knowing what to get for habibi well yours truly still hasn't gotten him a gift o. Now i am going to pay for that big time (lord help me).


Lately i have been coming across women who juggle work, raising infant kids and all the other stuff that come with life (now they are people i know not just somebody's friends) and it has changed my views completely on motherhood. Mennnnnn these women are trying big time. The thought of raising a human being and knowing that the decisions i make for that person for the first 5 years of their lives will make or mar them really scares me. I dunno where all this phobia is coming from (lord help me).


Went to get my hair done yesterday and all i can say is - i will never ever in my life touch afro kinky again.. Now i look like a rastafarian (habibi's words!). I decided to try a new look and reduce the number of times i do 'feathers' now i have learnt fast 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. The lady did the hair and all brought the mirror and i was like o no! Habibi is going to have a laugh at my expense for a few weeks! The worst part is that i have a busy weekend (another naija style party) now with this rasta hair i am just going to fake an illness and be 'invisible' at the party (u didn't think i was going to miss the party!). No jumping around for me.


I couldn't help but blog about Temmytayo (its all love girl). I loved the piece you did on love today. My two kobo pray about it, don't go with the illusion aight.


This blog is dedicated to the only man that brings out the best and the worst in me. Olowo ori mi ale absolutely no one else. My darling habibi, no one else comes close to you. We have our drama (don't we lol) but u are the best there is baby. I thank the lord everyday for that phone call on the 19th of July 2005 (it completely changed my life). All that talk about relocating to lagos bcos i needed to sort my self out lol.Its been 7 months, 3 weeks and 1 day of being your better half and i am lookin forward to more decades with you.


Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home